READ CAREFULLY!

All the poems in this blog are copyrighted by me. Copying or using poems or articles from this blog is strictly prohibited.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Crossing the memory Lane...


 

Well. right now I am feeling a bit nostalgic & so decided to take a tour through my memory lane...

Some of the images may be a little hazy or blurred ...
but still it continues to exist in a very special way
                                                        deep down my heart!!!


Yeah I just loved Disney's "Beauty & the beast"

I was 10 years old when I drew that.... 





Yeah yeah I was a mad fan of TINTIN comics...well I still am...10 years





Greek Goddess Athena...inspired from "illiud"....11 years




I love Disney's Aladin!!!...12 years.
 



Just wanted to give it a black n' white effect...6 years!!!




Inspired from "PANCHATANTRA" ...10 years



The great Mughol emperor "Jalaluddin Mahammad Akbar"...10 years


Just a hot summer day...6 years!!!



The great elephant...using old pastel colours...7 years!!!




No comments: