READ CAREFULLY!

All the poems in this blog are copyrighted by me. Copying or using poems or articles from this blog is strictly prohibited.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Still Reverberating...



A little hill, a little green,
                 a little shine with a little scene...
in my mind up she came...
               with a sweet name & a very little fame!!!

Standing in front of her, in bright sunlight,
I feel her love in every sound & sight!!!

With a lot of green, with a slight golden tint,
          with a lot of warmth,
                                     it offers a peaceful inn!!!

Slowly, the golden turns into a solemn grey...
thundercloud appears boldly,
                                          covering the golden sunray!!!

The chill spreads slowly,
                               as it starts to rain...
bringing another beauty on earth...
                                 drawing a greyish silvery curtain!!!

A little rain, a little sun,
                   with a little chill & a little warmth
                           continues all day...
I feel blessed seeing the "moodswing" of nature,
                            along with the little hill...
                                    in its very own magical way!!!

Is it after long time, or not so long at all...
                  my regular life is giving me the call...
I'm on my way now, with a silence, so ringing...
                 Only a soft tune of memory is still reverberating!!!

No comments: