READ CAREFULLY!

All the poems in this blog are copyrighted by me. Copying or using poems or articles from this blog is strictly prohibited.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 1, 2010

*Twilight*

I love the rain without dripping,
       I love the sun when it's not too hot...
I love random thoughts without thinking,
      I love the winter as it's not a lot!!!


I like to work without getting stressed,
     I love the "LOVE" when it is soft,
I love the tunes when not too loud...
     I love doing mischieves without being caught!!!


I want a bit of everything,
      but trust me as it's not too much...
It can be spread as magic sprinkling,
     with a soft, delicate yet elegant touch!!!




These're the things I need, to paint the nature,
      which is not too fade & not too bright...
with the green leaves under the cloudy sky,
      giving rise to a golden twilight.
    

No comments: