READ CAREFULLY!

All the poems in this blog are copyrighted by me. Copying or using poems or articles from this blog is strictly prohibited.

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 31, 2012

Rain soaked sunbeam ~~~


The soft, orange, dusky sun,
touches me with grace...
It lights up the shadows,
across my worn out face.

I close my eyes,
just feeling the gleam...
the orange blessing,
from the horizon rim.

Aura of gold, just filtering through
the tinted fleecy cloud...
falling on earth, with a shimmery hue
not so shiny, not so loud.

Heat turns to warmth,
from yellow to pink...
summoning the eve,
to get merged in sync.

Should chase my dream
which i used to think...
In a sudden whim, I just, 
let it go in a blink.


Dreams are to dream,
dreams are to feel...
not to drag it down,
in real life reel.

Should be treasured with care,
in the corner of my mind...
Whenever I want, whenever I wish,
it's only for me to find.

Soft sun, golden earth,
seems different, seems a new realm...
Finally I've got, my very own
rain soaked golden sunbeam.

No comments: