READ CAREFULLY!

All the poems in this blog are copyrighted by me. Copying or using poems or articles from this blog is strictly prohibited.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

PRAYER

In peace, in fight
in dark in  light...
in shiney bright day
and in the gloomiest night

I search, I search, I search as I grew...
Oh LORD...Oh LORD...just wanna be with YOU.

I wanna see, I wanna feel
whether in pain or when I'm healed
I wanna touch and wanna hear
only YOU, your voice, are all I care...

Are you oldest or the new...
Oh LORD...Oh LORD...just take me with YOU.

Whether far or not, or it's just too near.
I know that you are everywhere...
Just wanna realise YOU, true n' bare...
Is it my wish or a brand new dare...

Oh, I just wanna be merged with you...
Oh LORD...Oh LORD...just draw me in YOU.

Neither laugh, nor cry,
neither the death nor the life,
neither lovely illusions, nor the hateful sins...
Just YOU I want...the end and the begin...

I pray, I pray, just praying to you
Oh LORD...Oh LORD...just drag me to you...
Show my way, lead myself to your soul...
where the "me" got merged with you as a whole.

No comments: