READ CAREFULLY!

All the poems in this blog are copyrighted by me. Copying or using poems or articles from this blog is strictly prohibited.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I dunno what I want...


May be a rose, may be a thorn,
may be an eve, may be just the dawn.

A search has been just started on...
as I dunno what is it, that I want.


May be home, may be street,
may be just wanna scream "this is it".

The search just goes on & on & on...
as I dunno what is it, that I want.


May be the starlit sky or up above the high.
May be down to earth & on the soil I lie.

the hunt'll never die & never be gone...
as I dunno what is it, that I want.


May be the colours of rainbow & its clarity,
may be just the white light & its purity,

I'll continue to look & continue to hunt...
as I dunno what is it, that I want,


May be glamour, may be dazzling
life as a whole
May be just a shy simple folk ,
                      with a pure glowing soul.

I'm still looking for it with my blood & bones...
as I dunno what is it I want & what should I own.

This search is a life long journey indeed,
transfers from life to life as it needs,
as the search of self is the ultimate...
once achieved, you'll be at your "Freedom Gate".

1 comment:

Arjun Nechiyil said...

Nicely done, simple yet beautifully written!