READ CAREFULLY!

All the poems in this blog are copyrighted by me. Copying or using poems or articles from this blog is strictly prohibited.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 2, 2010

LEGENDARY....My Way!!!



I'm a warrior, owner of power,
riding on a horseback through land.
wearing a grey hood, in the dense wood,
holding royal sword in my hand.

With my sharp eyes & quick brain,
ready to die & ready to slain,
at needs.
Children of land, will be hearing in songs,
about all of my glorious deeds.

Sometimes I save, sometimes I need to be
saved from.
Sometimes I win, sometimes just lost in an
old dusty form.

But I fight with all my might,
in a way of my own.
Sometimes blood, sometimes flesh,
n' sometimes giving up my bones,

I won't grow up, I won't die,
I'll remain as same as today...
In every century I fight n' ride my horse,
in my unique, very own way!!!

No comments: