READ CAREFULLY!

All the poems in this blog are copyrighted by me. Copying or using poems or articles from this blog is strictly prohibited.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tomorrow......

In a place...somewhere,
in a time...sometime,
in a day... some day,
when all bells, will chime...

Will be back, with a feel,
with a heart, that glows,
for there, I believe,
is a new tomorrow!!! 

In rain, may be not,
it may be sunny day,
may be near, may be not,
may be far far away...

I know, from the moment,
as I started to grow,
I'll return again,
with a new, tomorrow!!!



With a music...some tune,
with a lyric...some words,
with a rythm... some beats,
in deep down your hearts...

With the vibes, so new,
with the waves, so wild..
will be back, as a thought
as tomorrow's, li'l child!!!

In a way, as a soul,
I'll still, be alive...
in air, in sounds,
I will, survive.

I'll wait, as the time
continues to row,
keeping up, my hopes
for the rise of, tomorrow!!!

No comments: